Evangelist, Developer Relations
UTC-8 -> UTC+1
Have you ever tried to monitor your infrastructure? We have, and our experience using multiple monitoring SaaS products drove us to build Watchly - a monitoring solution that transforms the way you monitor your products and makes life better for engineers. No more waking up at 2am and correlating incident data from three different websites, no more ugly & confusing charts and logs, no more maintaining 3 different agents on each VM. One system to rule them all.
At Axiom we are transforming the self-hosted software experience, building a product suite that encapsulates everything a business needs while ensuring a high-quality experience. Our focus on ease of use, security, and privacy ensures our customers get all the benefits of traditional SaaS products, right inside their infrastructure.
About the Role
We are looking for a Developer Relations/Evangelist role to engage and inspire our initial customers and well as set Forth the future of Developer Relations at Axiom.
- Meeting, educating, and inspiring developers all over the world
- Building great apps and demos for developers
- Writing tutorials on monitoring topics for our blog and docs
- Write clear, step-by-step guides for specific Watchly use cases
- Collaborate with other education engineers, sales engineers, product management, engineering, and solution architects to understand customer use cases and document solutions
- Understanding of the dev-ops space
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- Willing to travel to conferences, meetups, and other events
- Experience writing code, contributing to, and understanding the community mechanisms of open source projects
- Experience with monitoring, observability, logging, metrics, alerting, devops, scripting
- Curiosity in learning how to efficiently communicate documentation, tutorials, and write-ups to other developers
- Experience with writing technical documentation for a product or project
More About Us
The team at Axiom has been fortunate to work together for many years across multiple companies and multiple products.
Throughout our journey, we would come across services that we wanted to use for monitoring/data visualization/etc, and we would always have a tough choice to make: hand over our data to a third party to get a fully featured product, or use a half-baked solution that could run inside our infrastructure and allow us to keep our data safely in our hands.
When the previous company we worked for was acquired by Microsoft, we decided to take that opportunity to work on this problem. We decided to build polished, featureful, and easy to use products which didn’t sacrifice privacy and security.
The result is Axiom.