Axiom is next-generation log management. Built from the ground-up using cloud-native technologies, the Axiom platform provides the most efficient way to index, store and query petabytes of data. The benefits include incredibly efficient ingestion, the cheapest storage possible, and infinity-scale querying across data.
Customers use Axiom via Axiom Cloud or Axiom Self-Host. We are transforming the way companies work with their data and think about log management in the short and long term. Our goal is to enable every company, small or large, to log as much data as possible and store it for as long as possible, unlocking new opportunities for insights and management.
About the Engineering Team
Engineers at every level directly impact improvements across the product, from feature scoping through design to end polish. Building an outstanding experience for each of these user flows is made more complex by our goal of creating what is best for customers - rather than what is easiest to deploy.
About the Role
As a DevOps Engineer, your breadth of skills paired with our bottom-up engineering process will give you as much autonomy and license to explore as you can handle. You will share responsibility for ensuring that the Axiom platform is available for all our customers with the efficiency and performance that they have come to expect. There is no limit to how valuable you can be or the level of impact you can make. What you can be assured of is that we will support you every step of the way.
- Deploying product updates
- Identifying production issues
- Implementing integrations that meet our customer needs
- Provide production support in response to escalations from internal or external customers
- Participare in all aspects of an automated build and release process and tooling, including deployment pipelines and source code management.
- Helping to automate processes to ensure efficiency, quality, and scalability
- You have 2-5 years of experience of professional work experience in an operations or engineering environment
- You’re interested in learning the in’s and outs of creating and maintaining infrastructure at scale
- You have some experience with AWS tools and technologies
- Knowledge of networking and Linux systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI platforms such as GitLab/GitHub actions, CircleCI, Travis, or Jenkins
- Experience maintaining production systems
- Experience creating working with monitoring and alerting tools.
- Software Engineering background
More About Us
The team at Axiom has been fortunate to work together for many years across multiple companies and multiple products.
Throughout our journey, we would come across services that we wanted to use for monitoring/data visualization/etc, and we would always have a tough choice to make: hand over our data to a third party to get a fully featured product, or use a half-baked solution that could run inside our infrastructure and allow us to keep our data safely in our hands.
When the previous company we worked for was acquired by Microsoft, we decided to take that opportunity to work on this problem. We decided to build polished, featureful, and easy to use products which didn’t sacrifice privacy and security.
The result is Axiom.